Hyperborea Hyperborea

Decent Animation

It's one of the better no-dialogue animations I've seen in a while. Clean animation, comical storyline, and the sound effects and music was fitting. Some places it did seem a tad too slow, but it didn't really degrade the movie.

Awesome stuff, mate.

exotworking responds:

Thanks!

_Hand _Hand

Interesting

Even though it's short, it did seem to carry over a story of sorts through simple shape changing and images. It was very nicely done.
I does seem slightly rough however, unpolished if you will, but its still entertained me and made me think.
Pretty good.

Neo v Smith Neo v Smith

Really good

I liked the style you used, and very nice manouvres. I liked it a lot. Good work. =D
Where'd you get those sprites though?

Brawl is here! Brawl is here!

Haha

This was really excellently funny. =D

[2007] REBOOT 9 [2007] REBOOT 9

Very nice

I love this series, and I've followed it from the start. I'm itching to see what happens next.

Capture The Flag: Ep 1 Capture The Flag: Ep 1

Quite interesting

This could become very cool. Very nicely done. =)

[2007] REBOOT 8 [2007] REBOOT 8

Really cool!

I love this series. The effects that you give off with the characters and the music is really cool.

Can't wait for number 9.

[2006] REBOOT 7 [2006] REBOOT 7

Brilliant

I have also been following your series from the start after I picked it up somewhere. I love the music, and the way you give all kinds of effects with graphics and music.

Also, your story is really interesting.

Can't wait for the next one!

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Really cool :3

I must say, the first one was cool already, and this one's just as brilliant. I love how you have Aim fight the "Chosen One" .

Good job, mate!

Mango Mango

Very funny

I have to admit, this is really hilarious. I could listen to this for HOURS. :p