A Hero is Coming A Hero is Coming

Wow this is so interesting. Very nice chord progression, and all your instruments (both modern and classical) really work well together. I like it.

Bosa responds:

Thank you, sir!

Chaos Angel Remix Chaos Angel Remix

The bass-line seems to overwhelm any treble making it sound a bit confusing. Not too bad, but the melody and the mid-line tracks was a bit hidden behind the thundering of your bass-line.

Gradius III Invitation Gradius III Invitation

Very impressive and fitting to Gradius, though perhaps a tad to slow?

B7 - A Pierce of Flesh B7 - A Pierce of Flesh

Very impressive. I like the domination of the guitar, it really does sound good. There seems to be a slight lack of lower bass sound though, as if its equalized to be more treble. Not sure if that was on purpose, but hey, didn't really degrade the song. that much, but forced me to put it louder to make it sound better. (Not neccesarily a bad thing haha)

Black+Rain Black+Rain

Uh...

It sounds like its playing on a really, really small radio. Probably something wrong with how you rendered it. Might want to check that. Could't hear much, so rating is based on what I could hear when cranking the volume. =P

kazumazkan responds:

yes its very low and i'll fix it sorry for the mistake

Unfaithful (Battle Theme) Unfaithful (Battle Theme)

Cool stuff

An excellent battle-theme. It really does start great, and towards the middle grows to the expected climax for such a song.
Great use of instruments and mixing.
Awesome stuff.

Final Fantasy IV Boss(GaMetal) Final Fantasy IV Boss(GaMetal)

Awesome

Well this is just a downright awesome remix. Best version I've heard of it yet. Hard rock suits this song well.
Some places did seem slightly overwhelmed instrument-wise, but all in all an excellent song.

-Awakening- -Awakening-

Relaxing

The bassline is perfectly fitting, the song isn't too long, all in all it flows great, making it a very relaxing song indeed.
Good work.