Hyperborea Hyperborea

Decent Animation

It's one of the better no-dialogue animations I've seen in a while. Clean animation, comical storyline, and the sound effects and music was fitting. Some places it did seem a tad too slow, but it didn't really degrade the movie.

Awesome stuff, mate.

exotworking responds:

Thanks!

_Hand _Hand

Interesting

Even though it's short, it did seem to carry over a story of sorts through simple shape changing and images. It was very nicely done.
I does seem slightly rough however, unpolished if you will, but its still entertained me and made me think.
Pretty good.

Neo v Smith Neo v Smith

Really good

I liked the style you used, and very nice manouvres. I liked it a lot. Good work. =D
Where'd you get those sprites though?

Hunters - Stage 6 Hunters - Stage 6

Decent

Although the animation and character graphics aren't the best ever, the gameplay and interesting concepts used really does make this game worthwhile to play.

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

I am impressed

I am seriously impressed by this game. It is enjoyable, exciting, and pretty darn well-done for a flash game. Fitting music, fun zombie-killing, and the radio chatter for an extra flair.

10/10.

Multitask Multitask

Original

This is really an original game, and very challenging. I like it a lot. It gets really hard after a while though. D=
Awesome. =D

A Hero is Coming A Hero is Coming

Wow this is so interesting. Very nice chord progression, and all your instruments (both modern and classical) really work well together. I like it.

Bosa responds:

Thank you, sir!

Chaos Angel Remix Chaos Angel Remix

The bass-line seems to overwhelm any treble making it sound a bit confusing. Not too bad, but the melody and the mid-line tracks was a bit hidden behind the thundering of your bass-line.

Gradius III Invitation Gradius III Invitation

Very impressive and fitting to Gradius, though perhaps a tad to slow?